On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > are you using a pixmap theme like aqua? I have the same (and reported it a > while ago here, I thought it's a KStyle issue). When using Platinum or > some other default style the scrollbar is fine. OK, I'll try. > Yes, messageboxes are still missing, sorry for that. Does > "nothing happens" say that the filedialog didn't close, or that > kview just didn't open the file"? I the former case, I'm wondering why it > didn't work, tho. Where did you have the focus? KFD closed, but kview did nothing. In other words, no action was triggered by the (null?) URL returned by KFD. Cristian