List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Screen size in konsole
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       2000-03-06 14:51:42

> konsole (still) has some problems with the screen size. When you select
> 80x25 it correctly resizes to give you a 80x25 screen. However, when
> you now disable or enable the menubar, the screen becomes 2 lines
> bigger/smaller. The menu still indicates you have a 80x25 screen though.
> Switching to another screen size and back gives you the correct 80x25
> screen size again.

  This is true (and it is true for the toolbar, too). But: the problem is
that for all the other KDE programs, enabling - disabling the toolbar,
menubar, etc keeps the size of the window the same, and takes away from
the main widget space.

  So I think that basically the bug is only the fact that the check on the
menu-size is not set correctly.

   Lars?

          Lotzi