List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with kicker buttons.
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-03-05 22:30:53

On Sun, 05 Mar 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 05, 2000 at 12:14:41PM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I understand that this is a feature. But it is a feature that
> > interferes heavily with normal operation of the menu.
>
> I guess "heavily" depends on the user... I never started a
> drag-operation by accident.

There are two ways to use a menu:
1) You press LMB, release LMB, move the mouse, press LMB, release LMB
2) You press LMB, move the mouse, release LMB.

If you use 1) everything is fine. But if you normally use 2) to access
menus you now end up with a drag instead of the menu item of your
choice.

Cheers,
Waldo