List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KToolBar (Fwd: Some Improvements)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-03-05 14:58:18

The following seems to be a usefull suggestion which can't be too
difiicult to add:

> When I "minimize" lots of toolbars (like in KWord) and then I want to
> get the "formatting" toolbar back, I never know which widget to press.
> When hovering the minimized toolbars, a tooltip should appear.

Cheers,
Waldo

(original mail included for your convenience)

Subject: Some Improvements
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 14:13:23 +0000
From: Joao Sampaio <joaosampaio@yahoo.com>
To: kde-look@kde.org

Hi all,
I've got some suggestions:

In big menus (like bookmarks, K-Menu,...) one spends
lots of time searching for the correct item. However, in netscape's
 bookmark menu, I take almost no time to choose the right bookmark,
 because there's some colorfull items (in my case, the red "Personal
 Toolbar Folder") and, when I wan't to go to www.kde.org I already know
 that it's near the red item. Color separators would be really great
 and useful.

When I "minimize" lots of toolbars (like in KWord) and then I want to
 get the "formatting" toolbar back, I never know which widget to press.
 When hovering the minimized toolbars, a tooltip should appear.

Is it possible to add a line in the .directory files so some
 information and links (and applications) could be shown it konqueror?
 (i think there's something similar in Win98)

I hope some of this might be useful,
Joao