Hello, when using the standard KDE keybindings, there is one problem: for actions not defined as a standard, you will have to find a keybinding, too. So you have to decide one, that might be overloaded by the user with a binding for a standard action. Is there already a way around this problem, or do we possibly have to define a kind of "command key" using two-character-codes like emacs does? For me, the two-char-commands sound reasonable especially at the second glance, as the command-key itselfes might be configurable by the user, and all commands after it are up to the special appliation. Any ideas? Greetings, --Mirko. -- Denn der Mensch liebt und ehrt den Menschen, solange er ihn nicht zu beurteilen vermag, und die Sehnsucht ist ein Erzeugnis mangelhafter Erkenntnis. (Thomas Mann)