Torsten Rahn wrote: > - a 'K' with a lightsource moving around it Or Martin's idea of intersecting gears.. I like that. > This movie should have a height of 20 pixels and should not exceed > a width of 30 pixels IMO. For a frame of reference, I seem to have about 24 pixels of height to play with on the menubar and about 20 pixels with the statusbar... -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix