On Sam, 04 Mär 2000, Harri Porten wrote: > Hi ! > > The introduction of qk has very well served its purpose of buffering > changes between Qt CVS and our code. Now, that we are approaching a KDE > 2.0 API freeze I would like to inquire the status of these files, > though. > > Do I assume correctly that our copy of qiconview.* will vanish with Qt > 2.1 (Reggie, thanks a lot for keeping it in sync btw) ? Yes. > What about > QAction, QDom, QXML, QCanvas and QPolygonScanner ? When will they become > official part of libqt ? Not in 2.1 > I'm mainly asking since I think we can't ship kdelibs this way. We > advertize kdelibs to be LPGL'ed (or more liberal) to even attract > commercial use. Sure, the relevant authors from TT sort of give their > silent agreement to the current state. But would they consider to > dual-license the (current!) code in question to clear this issue ? I forwarded the mail to the internal TT mailinglist. I'll let you know the results of the discussion. -- Reggie (reggie@troll.no)