List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: KDE UI design
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-03-02 15:46:54

Subject: Re: KDE UI design
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:20:04 +0100 (CET)
From: Federico Cozzi <cozzi@cibs.sns.it>
To: kde-look@kde.org

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > Second is that I wish that KDE was more adaptive to smaller
> > monitors.
>
> We have heared this complaint more often, especially from users of
> laptops with a 640x480 resolution. Do you have any specific
> improvements in mind?

I would like to add: I wish that KDE was more adaptive to large
 monitor. I'm currently using KDE 1.1.2 with XFree 3.9.x and a
 multihead-setup: two 1024x768 monitors. Lots of dialogs are huge (and
 almost completely empty!).

Are these dialogs badly written?
Is there any KDE-dialog developers guide I could have a look at?

Thanks.

                                              Federico Cozzi