List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    konqi SDK
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2000-03-02 18:29:15

Hi

As requested by our artist team I'm going to upload a "konqi SDK"
package to ftp.kde.org.
The package will contain source files used to render our mascot.

Do you think this copyright notice will do it:

/*
   Copyright (c) 1999 Stefan Spatz <spa@galgenberg.net>

   Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any member of the
   "K Desktop Environment" project (http://www.kde.org)
   obtaining a copy of this "konqi SDK" package and associated
   documentation files (the "Package"),
   to deal in the Package without restriction, including without
   limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
   distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Package,
   and to permit persons to whom the Software is
   furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

   The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
   included in all copies or substantial portions of the Package.

   THE PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
   EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
   MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
   NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
   ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
   WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
   OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PACKAGE OR THE USE OR OTHER
   DEALINGS IN THE PACKAGE.
*/

Cheers,
Matthias