List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Open Recent... class ?
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-02-29 20:55:16

Rik Hemsley wrote:
> The only things you needed to do in you app went something like
> this:
>
> When you created your 'File' menu, you would say something
> like KRecentFiles::addMenu(&fileMenu);
[snip]

Okay, for the record, I like the idea of a recent docs class like
this.  HOWEVER, I don't like the API.  This will absolutely not work
(as is) with our new XML UI framework.  That is, the developer does
not have direct access to the File menu (unless he really really wants
to get it).

So, if this can be integrated into KStdAction::openRecent, then I'm a
huge fan of it.  If not.. well, then we need to figure out a way that
we can do it (the help menu might be an inspiration).
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix