Am Tue, 29 Feb 2000 schrieb Michael Koch: > Hi, > > > Someone defined this in class KAction: > > virtual void plugAccel (KAccel *accel, const QString &actionName, bool configurable = true); > > IMO this is wrong. It should be: > > virtual void plugAccel (KAccel *accel, char* name = 0, bool configurable = true); > > Is this correct ? Forget this. I should regenerate my HTML-API-docu mor often. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com