List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Open Recent... class ?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-02-29 0:35:02

A lot of apps have or need the "open recent..." functionality.
There was some discussion about a global solution for this,
but apparently nothing has been done yet, at least not in kdelibs.

Is anybody aware of anything in this area ?

I'm not talking about those strange ideas of a daemon running or anything,
but a simple class in kdecore or kdeui that would take care of the
KActionMenu, and of loading/saving the urls to the config file...

Oh, well, it's very simple in fact. The question is : should it
be in kdelibs, or should we go on doing it in each app ?

(My plan is ... kofficecore of course).

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org