On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 11:33:19PM +0000, Nicolas Brodu wrote: > David Faure wrote: > > Ah, cvs log says it's been readded after you last deleted it. > > You mean there was an access to the file while I hadn't > finished the commiting? CVS is certainly fast, but cannot yet > predict new code! No no. As cvs log shows, alex modified the file without updating it first, so he modified a dead file. A long time ago. That's a bug in CVS I'd say - one should get a "update first" message in this case. Then the file is half-dead (doesn't get checked out) and half-alive ("readded by second party"). Hence the mess. > > Move the new file away, cvs update, move the file back in (overwriting), > > commit. > > That's what I did. Mail collision... (and I'd better stop > adding noise the kde-core devel I suppose) Same here :) -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today