List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: konqy as in 20000228
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       2000-02-28 17:04:14

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Robert D. Williams wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Matt Koss wrote:

I'm pretty sure now I'll be able to merge the redesign of khtml in the
new_rendering branch back in a few days. In the branch links work, so
you'll most probably get them back soon. But expect rendering of khtml to
be worse after the merge.

We've completely rewritten the rendering engine to support style sheets,
and while things are developing quite fast and good, it still makes more
rendering errors than HEAD.

But at least we will have CSS support then ;-)

Cheers,
Lars