On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 08:41:09AM +0100, Matt Koss wrote: > > I have noticed a bug in kdesktop which forces me to click on the desktop > background to make it work. > > It happens when I do Alt+F2 to open Run Command ( but also in some other > situations ) and then press Esc. Right after that the keys stop working and I > have to first click on the desktop to cause a refresh. Only after that the keys > work again. Same here. In fact it happens whenever you close the _last_ window of the current desktop. I guess it's a bug in kwin. -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today