List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KToolBar bugs (Re: konqueror (toolbar))
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-02-27 0:30:05

On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 01:46:26PM +0100, Richard Brunner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I´ve two small problems with konqueror:
>
> 1) After "flat" and "unflat" the toolbar, there are shown some strange,
> very small buttons =>

Oh, hehe, indeed.
This is a KToolBar bug. Separators reappear, after unflat'ing, as very small
buttons. It didn't do it before.... Kurt ? :-)

(Just tried in KWord, same result -> not konqy specific...)

> http://blumenstrasse.vol.at/konq-icons.jpg
> 2) Konqueror starts always with a "icons + text - toolbar"!

Not here.
Does is still do that ?
What about other apps with toolbar buttons (e.g. koffice) ?

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org