List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: What's this ?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-02-26 14:11:30

Nicolas Brodu wrote:

> Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > >         Is it an error ?
> > >
> > No, a "Report". Nothing to worry about.
> >

> I was also confused. How about adding a (fixing...) at the end of the report
> message?
>
> Report: libkspell_la contains undefined in kspell/Makefile.in (fixing...)

It doesn't fix anything. It just tells you "hey, there is something
weired. Are you
are that belongs that way?". If you add a -no-undefined there, it will
go away, if
you can't - you can't. I will remove this Report somewhen when only
valid reports
are listed - currently tons of libraries do not mark themself as
-no-undefined even if
they are.

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.