List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kio_smb working! (But...)
From:       Nicolas Brodu <nicolas.brodu () free ! fr>
Date:       2000-02-26 14:04:40

David Faure wrote:

> This doesn't make it very easy for anybody to test it :-)
>
> > Feedback anybody?
>
> What about committing ?

As soon as I import the samba autodectection stuff into the
kdelibs Makefile.am, correct the URL stuff and the password
dialog box. Also, I'll have to fix this library dependency
problem, symlinking the samba libs into kde lib directory seems a possible
solution.

Cheers,
Nicolas
--
A shortcut is the longest distance between two points. (unknown author)