List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Porting libsearch and Caitoo to new KIO
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       2000-02-26 9:53:37

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Michael Koch wrote:

>> Also how do I get a progress-info signals ?
>> I can't seem to find them in jobclasses.h
>
>progress info signals are not implemented yet. David waited for you to do this.
>  ;-)

That's good to hear :-)
I am not saying that I won't help, but I should at least know about that :-)
David ?

What's the actual idea about this ? I read something about a separate progess
info handler.

Without progress info I won't even start porting Caitoo, 'cause I would need to
comment out half of the code :-)

BTW, as I see, libsearch has been ported already. Great.

		Regards

			Matt

--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@miesto.sk