List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: libkonq compile errors
From:       Emily Ezust <yoamwmvs () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2000-02-22 22:26:43

Harri Porten wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Emily Ezust wrote:
> > Hmm, if it's supposed to use qk QIconView, then the qt-copy QIconView
> > header file still needs to be in sync, no? Maybe it's using the
> > wrong include directory?
>
> Might be. Remove all KDE headers installed in $KDEDIR/include.

I don't think that will help since the Qt include file is
being grabbed first. It doesn't matter if the KDEDIR one is even
there. It goes -I$QTDIR/include -I$KDEDIR/include.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

-Emily, wondering why no one else seems to be having this problem

--
Emily Ezust, emilye@corel.com
Corel Corporation