List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    khtml
From:       Frank Baumgart <f.baumgart () myokay ! net>
Date:       2000-02-19 1:15:40

Hello, especially khtml developers,

I would like to add:

- keyboard traversal of links with
- appropriate visual cursor representation

to the khtml widget.
<sync>Is anyone already working on this?</sync>

Could you please give me some advice on where to start this effort?
There is already code to handle forms, might this be the right start?

Is anyone interested in reports of rendering errors or backtraces of
crashes yet? I would restrict that to correct (instead of real-life)
html code until an alpha or beta release.

Frank