List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: modeless KFileDialog
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-02-09 21:56:17

Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> >Please note, that I didn't change anything. The problem is that
> >KIconView sends wrong signals. I asked Reggie and he said, he would
> >change it somewhen. So I'm waiting for this to happen. fileHighlight
> >means highlighting (single click in double click mode and ctrl-click
> >in single click mode), selecting means double click and single click
> >in it's modes :)
>
> Arrg, sorry, I forgot this. What was the problem again?

KIconView emits for everything an highlight signal. When in single click
mode it should be a selected signal though. I added debug output to
kfiledialog,
so you can see it quite easily what is emited when. I would suggest
patching
a new QIconView into qk forehand - that's what I tried before I got your
second
"I fix that tomorrow" ;)

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.