List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    JOB: Troll Tech is hiring
From:       Eirik Eng <eiriken () troll ! no>
Date:       2000-02-09 8:40:17

Troll Tech is a young and exciting company. We take pride in delivering
what we believe is the best GUI toolkit in the world.

We are in a period of rapid growth and are seeking new employees for
immediate hire at our main office in Oslo, Norway.

We are looking for:

                    3 Developers for our Qt Core Group.

You will be working in a small group together with some of our finest
developers. You will be responsible for the technical quality and further
development of our flagship product, the Qt toolkit.

You must be able to work independently when needed and take part in design
discussions concerning Qt.

You will also handle bug reports and other feedback from our customers and
users of the open source version of Qt.

You must:

- have expert knowledge of C++
- have expert knowledge of Qt
- be able to communicate comfortably in both written and spoken English

It is a plus if you have experience with low level graphics programming on
either one of:

	- X11 or
	- Microsoft Windows (bonus points) or
	- Macintosh (bonus points)

It is a big plus if you have a Nordic or European Union passport (because
of Norwegian immigration regulations).

Please email developer-job@troll.no with a job application together with a
CV and a complete compilable piece of source code (or a URL to one) that
you have written in Qt and that you are proud of.

Our salary rates are competitive, we will cover your moving expenses, and we
will help you find a place to stay in Oslo.

                      1 Developer Support Technician

You will be working in close cooperation with the Qt Core Group and will
be on the front line of communications with the Qt users.

You will review bug reports and other emails from our customers and users
of the open source version of Qt. If a report is not complete, or is
unclear, you will ask for more information. Afterwards your job is to
compile example code and prepare the report for the Qt Core Group.

Possibilities for future promotion.

You should:

- have good knowledge of C++
- have some knowledge of Qt
- be able to communicate comfortably in both written and spoken English
- like to communicate with and help people

It is a big plus if you have a Nordic or European Union passport (because
of Norwegian immigration regulations).

Please email support-job@troll.no with a job application together with a
CV.

Our salary rates are competitive, we will cover your moving expenses, and we
will help you find a place to stay in Oslo.

			1 Webmaster/Designer

You will be responsible for the design of our web pages. You may also
design icons and graphics for applications and our documentation.

You will suggest new ways of presenting the company and our products to
our users.

You will make text content in close cooperation with marketing and the
developers. You must completely master written english, it is a plus if
english is your mother tongue.

You will do day-to-day updates of our site, handle input from new projects
that want us to link to them, etc.

It is a big plus if you have a Nordic or European Union passport (because
of Norwegian immigration regulations).

Please email web-job@troll.no with a job application together with a CV
and a URL to a web page/site you have made and that you are proud of.

Our salary rates are competitive, we will cover your moving expenses, and we
will help you find a place to stay in Oslo.

    Eirik Eng
    -----
--
    eiriken@troll.no                                      Fax: +47 22806380
    Troll Tech AS, Waldemar Thranes gt. 98, N-0175 Oslo, Norway