List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kspread embedded in konqueror
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-01-31 1:18:47

Hi,

http://neuro2.med.uni-magdeburg.de/~shaus/kspread.gif

After an crazy hacking marathon (I think I've never been hacking so long
without a break/food/drink) I managed to port the koffice framework to
the new kparts framework and to port kchart and kspread.

KSpread works wonderful, including embedded parts! (I ported the document
painting stuff, too, so one can rotate/shear/scale embedded parts, just
like in the Canossa framework)

But well, porting KOffice was not what really wanted ;-) . I wanted to see
KOffice components embeddable in Konqueror :-)

Now I'm horribly tired and hungry, but it works: KSpread is embeddable in
Konqueror! :-)

The whole stuff still needs tons of fixes and the other apps also need
to be ported. I'll do that during the week and commit then (porting an app
is fortunately really easy, as most of the API is source compatible)

Ciao,
 Simon ( falling asleep now :)