List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror bug - can I fix???
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-01-28 20:25:36

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 12:29:55PM -0700, Robert Williams wrote:
> The bug:
>
> Open a text file (or any viewer) in konqueror and the location of the
> file stays in the title bar no matter what.  I can fix this but I am not
> sure where to start looking.  Is this in /libkonq?  or /konqueror?

The title bar or the location bar, you mean ?

I guess the location bar, no ?
I thought Simon fixed that...

Look in konq_mainview.cc, which holds the location bar.
This has something to do with konq_run as well (which is the one
that tries to figure out what to do with the URL you want to "run").

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org