List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KDirWatch addition...
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-01-28 17:37:51

Hi, I got this mail. Since I never heard for something like FAM (but I did
have a strange dream about something like that) nor did I touch kdirwatch in
last year-or-so, I´m forwarding this here. Patches are ~6KB so I´d rather not
molest listserver with that.
Who works with kdirwatch now? Speak up, and I´ll send his patches.

thanks,
Sven