List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: The road towards KDE 2.0: KDE 1.90 (aka API)
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-01-26 20:10:10

#if Mosfet
> [About coolo, not me. No, definitely not me]
> Your sense of humor is fucked up and insulting. "That every release
> sounds breaks something? Yeah, that sounds like Mosfet :)". That's not
> humor, and it's not the first time I have had to deal with your directly
> saying shit about me. If you don't have anything nice to say about me
> don't say anything at all. I'm tired of you.

This is called humour in Europe. Calm down, hot-blooded American type :)
I laughed at this comment, then I laughed at your response, but wondered
why it seemed like you weren't joking.

In .uk at least, we call each other all kinds of stuff and criticise
each other continuously. Only people like my mother have a hard time
with this. Oops, now I just accused you of being my mother ;)

Cheers,
Rik

--
2. Implicate yourself in every interpretation.