List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Licensing alternative
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2000-01-26 16:56:39

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Roberto Alsina wrote:

> Right below the copyright notice:
>
> "
>  Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
>  of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
> "

But that doesn't mean you can't include the GPL in a file called GPL, then
put up a License saying "This is under the GPL, except for blah blah
blah".

LLaP
bero

--
Anyone sending unsolicited bulk email (UBE, SPAM) to this address will be
charged a $25 handling fee plus a $5 network traffic fee per started

Nevertheless, spammers trying to auto-extract addresses from this message
will definitely want to include uce@ftc.gov and report@fraud.org