List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Idea for KFileDialog
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-01-26 15:53:27

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> David Faure wrote:
> >
> > Richard Moore wrote:
> > > I'll update my copy of MAKE_IT_COOL and get back to you. My sources
> > > are a bit out of date so I can't comment yet. If need be, I could
> > > make the toolbar configurable.
> >
> > You don't need to, the file dialog is already in HEAD.
> >
> > make_it_cool_branch is only the new libkio now.
> >
> The "already quite cool libkio" :)

Perhaps we should rename the branch to MAKE_IT_EVEN_COOLER :-)

I have been working with code from a couple of weeks ago because I have
been experimenting with application code for a while rather than working
on the libs. Expect to see a new, cooler, kvncviewer RSN.

Rich.

--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.robocast.com/	richard@robocast.com