List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Licensing alternative
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-01-26 15:13:14

I agree that if people are going to be using the GPL they should use
this version, but I do seriously doubt that there is anything wrong
currently. Reasonable usage and interpretation of a license is allowed,
and I think would apply here. Of course, I am not a lawyer either so I
don't know ;-) The thing that makes me perturbed is that several people
have admitted the whole license debate is an emotional one and *not*
grounded in law, and that makes me pretty sick.

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org