List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange Crash & moc
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-01-25 20:02:47

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Werner Trobin wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > I opened the KFileDialog (preview mode) via KSpread->Open... and
> > selected a file. Then I pressed 'Ok' and it crashed in KoMainWindow
> > (at the moment I deleted the dialog). The reason that I post this
> > here is, that the error message is libtool related (IMHO). It says
> > that it could not find a symbol in a library it tries to load.
> > I don't even know why it does load this lib. Can please some expert
> > (Coolo? :) have a look at the Makefiles and stuff like that. I can't
> > provide a backtrace, because gdb says that there is no stack...
> Hmm, and the error message? Did it say "could not find a symbol in
> a library I tried to load"?

Doh! I knew I've forgotten something important...
BTW: The symbol is from libkofficecore.

Werner
["error" (text/plain)]

koffice@neutrino:~ > kspread
Instance kspread has no about data
charset file invalide or not found. Defaulting to utf 8
DCOPClient: setup DCOP protocol. Major opcode = 2
DCOPClient: setup DCOP protocol. Major opcode = 2
Instance kspread has no about data
SCRIPT=math, /home/koffice/kde/share/apps/kspread/extensions/math.ks
Instance koffice has no about data
SET ACTIVE TABLE
QObject::connect: No such slot KSpreadView::help()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'help')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'View')
DOCTYPE QConfig
DOCTYPE QConfig
Instance kspreadcalc has no about data
------------PAINT EVENT 0,0 659|362 widget 659:222
Mapped topleft to 0:0
XFocusIn for 'KSpreadShell', mode = 0, detail = 3
XFocusIn for 'KToolBar', mode = 0, detail = 5
koffice (lib kofficecore): KoFilterEntry::query( Export == 'application/x-kspread', \
<ignored> ) koffice (lib kofficecore): Query returned 2 offers

koffice (lib kofficecore): KoFilterDialogEntry::query( Export == \
'application/x-kspread', <ignored> ) koffice (lib kofficecore): Query returned 1 \
offers
koffice (lib kofficecore): Instance csvfilterdia has no about data
koffice (lib kofficecore): Extension:
koffice (lib kofficecore): .csv
koffice (lib kofficecore): Extension:
koffice (lib kofficecore): .CSV
koffice (lib kofficecore): ----------------------------- setPreviewWidget
XFocusIn for 'KFileDialog', mode = 0, detail = 3
XFocusIn for 'QWidget', mode = 0, detail = 5
XFocusIn for 'KDirOperator', mode = 0, detail = 5
XFocusIn for 'KFilePreview', mode = 0, detail = 5
XFocusIn for 'PreviewStack', mode = 0, detail = 5
XFocusIn for 'QWidget', mode = 0, detail = 5
koffice (lib kofficecore): .ksp
kspread: error in loading shared libraries: /home/koffice/kde/lib/libcsvfilterdia.so: \
undefined symbol: _._14KoFilterDialog koffice@neutrino:~ >