List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Strange Crash & moc
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-01-25 19:24:28

Hi!

I opened the KFileDialog (preview mode) via KSpread->Open... and
selected a file. Then I pressed 'Ok' and it crashed in KoMainWindow
(at the moment I deleted the dialog). The reason that I post this
here is, that the error message is libtool related (IMHO). It says
that it could not find a symbol in a library it tries to load.
I don't even know why it does load this lib. Can please some expert
(Coolo? :) have a look at the Makefiles and stuff like that. I can't
provide a backtrace, because gdb says that there is no stack...

Trolls: I tried to do the following, but of course that failed:

public slots:
#ifdef USE_QFD
    void showPreview(const QUrl &);
#else
    void showPreview(const KURL &);
#endif

Is there any possibility to achieve that? I'd need that for KOffice.

Thank you in advance,
Werner