List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Wanted: KDE Team for CeBIT 2000
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-01-24 10:59:06

CeBIT 2000 (http://www.cebit.de), the world's largest computer show is
coming up again. It's happening Feb. 24th to Mar. 1st in Hannover,
Germany. Time to do some KDE 2.0 PR work. Since an appropriate
representation would by far exceed our current logistical capabilities
we have looked for a partner to host our machines. Fortunately SuSE
was very open to our request.

So the CeBIT KDE demo points will be hosted by SuSE, Booth E45 in Hall
3. KDE 2.0 will be shown full time on 2 machines and KDE demos will be
done on their big screen for 2 hours a day.

Now we are looking for KDE developers that are interested to assist
us. Unfortunately all hotels are already booked, so we are looking for
one-day support people. If you find a place to sleep on your own you
can stay longer of course. Entry tickets (which are quite expensive if
you have to buy one) will of course be provided. I'm currently talking to
SuSE to find an arragement to cover travelling costs.

If you are interested, please send me a mail ASAP and tell me the day
you want to come.

Chris