List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Qt Images and Gamma correction
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       2000-01-15 12:39:53

Is there any kind of support for gamma correction in Qt Images?

For example PNG supports this kind of information.

But when I simply load the picture, it looks too dark. I have the
same effect in xv when loading certain PNG's, but Gimp does
it right.

Any info is highly appreciated!

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone