Mario Weilguni wrote: > > Am Mit, 29 Dez 1999 schrieb Stephan Kulow: > > Matthias Elter wrote: > > > > > > Rik Hemsley wrote: > > > > > (...) > > > > KParts::View is fine for me - but changing existing classes just to use > > namespaces seems overkill to me > > I think it's better to do it now, instead of waiting for a final release > I did not suggest to change all existing KDE libs to use namespaces. What I want is a kind of standard/recommendation to use namespaces in new libs and rewrites. Greetings, Matthias -- Matthias Elter elter@kde.org / m_elter@t-online.de KDE - http://www.kde.org