Stephan Kulow wrote: > > 1) Should I keep a loadApplicationIcon method with a #warning that > > it's depreceated? Or should I just make a hard break? > Prefer compile errors over runtime errors! Okay. > > 2) Since we have 'BarIcon', would it make sense to have a 'Icon'? > We had Icon - so applications porting from 1.1 to 2.0 will compile, > but fairly break. So better leave out Icon Okay, that makes sense. How about 'AppIcon' > > I'll commit the changes tomorrow if all goes as planned. > I wouldn't believe you can do it the way Hmm.. I don't understand what you are saying, here.. -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix