List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KWin hacking
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       1999-12-23 14:34:45

Yes, I did. In general I prefer QXEmbed as well but the applets need to
be able to dock and undock and thus need to be able to XReparentWindow
themselves several times. QXEmbed isn't good for this. Are you having
problems with the current code?

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com