List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New KFileDialog
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-12-23 0:35:37

This was/is also a problem for kmail (kmcomposewin.cpp) I put in a cludge to
work around it so it would still compile. But I couldn't test it as kfiledialog
wasn't usable when I tried it (The dialog wouldn't close when I clicked ok).

Anyway consider this a vote for supporting dirPath again and a wish for
kfiledialog to work again.

dirPath is useful for remembering the directory the user last opened a file in
and and making that directory the initial directory on the next use of
kfiledialog.

BFN,
Don.