Currently, the toolbars and menubar in Windows style do not have any lines bounding the bar. This is (usually) fine when you only have one menubar and one toolbar with icons... but it starts looking very strange when you have multiple toolbars -- everything sort of blends into each other. I looked at the "real" Windows and noticed that they have lines... so where did that no-lines style come from? It's not "true" windows style. Would anyone mind if I changed that to have some sort of delimiting line? -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix