David Faure wrote: > On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 09:53:24PM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > Hiya, > > > > Whenever I click RMB in konq_iconview I get: > > > > KDE detected X Error: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter) 5 > > Major opcode: 17 > > > > Just in case someone is interested :-) > > I'm glad you bring up the subject. > I get that with most KDE applications, and that's been for months :( > > Interestingly, just tried again and I can't reproduce. Hmm. > Then tried again and I get it now. It's very strange. > > And when it does that, closing the window (and exiting konqueror) does > QObject::connect: No such signal QObject::activatedRedirect(int) > QObject::connect: (sender name: 'unnamed') > QObject::connect: (receiver name: 'unnamed') > QObject::connect: No such signal QObject::highlightedRedirect(int) > QObject::connect: (sender name: 'unnamed') > QObject::connect: (receiver name: 'unnamed') > > This all looks like a Qt bug to me. (those signals aren't used at > all in konqueror). But I have no idea how to dig into it. > I just noticed this bug in KMail while I was setting up a new Incoming Email account. Create a local mail box and crash. The Configure Account dialog pops up and then "KDE detected X Error: BadMatch 8 Major opcode: 42". Happens every time. -- Robert D. Williams rwilliams@jrc-utah.com Jarob Consulting rwilliams@kde.org Provo, Utah