Mirko Sucker wrote: > > Mirko Sucker wrote: > > > > David Faure wrote: > > > > > > Me again, sorry, need to add something important : > > > > > > kdelibs/nana/L.h contains : > > > > > > #ifndef __GNUC__ > > > error you need gcc for this stuff to work properly > > > #endif > > See below in this file, there are the VL.. macros that may be used on > > non-gcc systems. > > Anyway, this #error is stupid, since it bails out even if the programmer > > knows he should not use L(..) for portability. > > I commented it in KDE CVS. > Sorry for the unfinished mail. > Did someone compile the Nana code with a compiler different from gcc? I > read it is portable, but cannot test it. This "#error" makes me curious. Will test soon :) Greetings, Stephan -- When your memory goes, forget it!