David Faure wrote: > > > > The problem with using any of this is that it still takes time > > if turned off. > I'm thinking of a global flag (in the config file and the config app) > to turn debug output off, to save time (compared to looking for the debug > area first...). What do you think ? > Perhaps that would allow to release without NDEBUG ? Can't we just make kdebug a 0 macro with NDEBUG? Greetings, Stephan > > > So the user would still prefer if in final releases > > anything debug related would take 0 time. But it should still work > > without -g in snapshots I guess :) > Yup. > -- When your memory goes, forget it!