List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: "RFC" : New kdebug/Nana
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-17 18:53:15

#if David Faure
> ?? If you die you bring with you all you've hacked in the past ?
> Gosh, let's hope Torben doesn't die !

I had a near-death experience the other day (the radio played Celine
  Dion again without warning) and through my half-closed eyes I saw
(via Cervisia) the revisions on my local files start stepping backwards
one by one.

Thankfully I switched to CD before too many neurons were severed
and the revisions reverted back, as if nothing had happened.

Disclaimer: I haven't tested if this works on a remote repository, on an
encrypted loopback filesystem, or from the other side of the firewall.

Cheers,
Rik