List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/kpresenter
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-12-09 20:32:37

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 11:22:23AM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote:

Hi,

> Well, let's see... KDE already tries to stay consistent with... ah
> yes.  Windows and MacOS.

using Ctrl-A for "beginning of editfield" is not only a design decision,
but also a technical. Qt's default keybinding is there, and we can't
change it. Reggie and Torben said, Qt's keybindings would be configurable
in 2.1, so we will see. As long as it's configurable I have no problem
with any keybinding.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--