List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: About the KHelpMenu change (What's this)
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-12-02 15:10:55

On tor, 02 des 1999, Matthias Ettrich wrote:

>Yes, an  API that requires an arbitrary number '2' is not how KDE should be
>designed like.

He He, almost forgot that one ;) It was meant a s quick hack until somthing
better would be ready. I will keep this way of doing it for now (ie keep
the docs ) because I know this has been done in 1.1x programs, but I will add
an enum in KHelpMenu that should be used instead  of 2. Anyway the new
slot is preferred and I am sure most people that need this feature will use that
one after some time.

--
Espen Sand