Sirtaj Singh Kang wrote: > Surprisingly enough, this was one part of my defunct KAction code that _did_ > work properly, except for the use of the standard keybindings (change the > keybinding in the config widget -> menus get updated). I was under the > impression that this stuff already worked in the new KActions.. Nope... On a side note, I tried doing a manual update by iterating through the KAccel::keyDict() and doing an updateItem() on each action. Very strange result: QObject::connect: Cannot connect QSignal::x(int) to (null)::(null) I get that dumped to stderr for every action. -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix