On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 08:05:29AM -0700, Kurt Granroth wrote: [snip] > I'm investigating the possibility of hacking some code to let KAccel > and KAction "know" about each other.. but I would have to convert > KAccel to a QObject (and add a signal) and add quite a few new This seems like the wrong approach to me. A KAccel should simply be a special case of an action, ie is not connected to any visual interface elements. Are there any differences that I've missed? -- -Taj. Sirtaj S. Kang taj@kde.org ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au Univ of Melbourne The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"