List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: XDND interoperability
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-11-29 16:03:46

How about a DnD debugging example in Qt? Ie. a small app that lets you
specify the mimetype and enter some data then makes it available as
a drag object. It could also report data from drop/drag over events.
Might help for sorting out this sort of problem.

Rich.

--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.robocast.com/	richard@robocast.com