List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: XDND interoperability
From:       "David Faure" <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-29 15:04:46

> Hi,
>
> I received a bugreport that drag'n'drop between konqueror and
> the newest GIMP doesn't work.

Interesting...
Somebody should test with qt's qfileiconview example.
If it works, the bug is in konqueror's specific QDragObject,
otherwise it's somewhere in Qt.
Although I suspect konqueror and qfileiconview are very similar...

Or is there anything else that exports plain text/uri-list dragobjects, to
test with ?

I hope GIMP doesn't expect text/plain like xmms ! :-)

> Just a short question: did anybody do some interoperability testing for
DnD
> between KDE and GTK applications yet? Qt's DnD implementation has been
verified
> with JX, but I don't know nothing about current GTK versions.
Neither do I.

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer