On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, David Faure wrote: > > Anyway, I'm not too sure that this function should do that, > > what happens if > > I just want to display 20 entries from a database to delete ?, should > > it show just the first 10 ? I don't think 20 strings aren't that much. > > Well, the maximum number of entries before cutting the list > could be another parameter :-) > > ... this is where it really makes sense to have a separate method for > this. ... this is where *I* think that such a method should grow up in an application first before being moved to a library ;) Harri.